Landor Liquid Laminate waterbased Coatings
Landor Liquid Laminates offer the same protection as film laminates while saving as much as 60% in production cost. UV fade protection, colour enhancement, chemical resistance, abrasion resistance and flexibility are just some of the benefits of protecting digital prints with ClearShield liquid laminates. To ensure maximum protection our laminates are specifically formulated for a variety of inks and substrates such as banners, truck side curtains, fine art prints and vehicle graphics.
- State-of -the-art UV inhibitors for increased fade protection
- Protects from abrasion, increases chemical and water resistance
- Gloss, Satin finishes enhance colours, Matte finish to reduce reflection and glare but still protect
- Highly-Flexible and elastic for the best in adaptability of substrates
- Non-yellowing and Long lasting Superior protection of your prints
- Lower production cost than equivalent UV protection film laminates
- Excellent for Non-Water-Sensitive Inks, media, Materials, and Products
- Easy to clean-up with Soap And Water
- Choose the size according to the size of your print, 1 Litre, 5 Litres, and 20 Litres
- Ideal for the Landor Landor 1600R and other liquid laminators
- Wall Coverings
- Vehicle Graphics
- Fine Art
- Truck Side Curtains
- Rigid Substrates like Di-Bond, Foamex
Landor Water Based liquid lamination coatings is your first choice for all non-water-sensitive applications. This Formulation was created using state-of-the-art resins and ultraviolet inhibitors that protect the substrate, ink, and the clear coating itself. These non-yellowing clear coatings have excellent exterior durability and are highly flexible. For water sensitive applications such as dye inks we can also supply our Solvent based liquid lamination coatings that you can either apply by hand or use our Aersol Colourjet sprays
Use Landor water based Liquid coatings on most substrates, including waterproof canvas, vinyl, banners, fiberglass, wood, metal, plastic, and paper. You can apply it over solvent-based, Eco solvent, UV and Latex inks and almost all other printed ink and media combinations. Our Liquid Lamination coatings are available in several versions.
Join the Liquid Lamination Club now (see below), it’s FREE. You will have access to tips and tricks plus all our technical data on the products. As an added bonus we will send you exclusive emails keeping you up to date on product launches, offers and more.