Landor UV Curable Coatings
The smart alternative to film lamination:
Landor UV Curable Liquid Coatings – Primer, Finishing, Protection
In the early days of printing, the primary role of a top coat was to provide protection, and nothing more. Since then, the world has moved forward, creating new requirements and imperatives. The Marashield product portfolio was developed specifically to meet and exceed today’s new expectations:
Benefits for your business
- Lower material costs: Liquid Coatings are considerably less expensive than laminating films, depending on material and application
- Lower process costs: Liquid Coating by means of roller coating eliminates the need for time-intensive post-print cutting
- Purpose-designed: Products specifically designed for each application instead of all purpose coatings of unspectacular quality
- Consistent quality: Machine application for industrial and reproducible quality – on rigid and flexible substrates
- Suitable for outdoor use: With a high-grade sandwich combination of film, ink, and coating
- First-class results: Whether glossy or matte, our coatings provide complete and even coverage without “orange peel effect”
Landor UV-AG Anti-Graffiti Coating
Applied using roller coating, UV-AG ensures that any soiling or graffiti can be removed easily, without harming the advertisements original printed surface.
- Anti-graffiti varnish
- Protective finishing
Landor Marashield UV-CBG Corrugated Coating
UV-CBG is suitable for roller-coating digital prints on cardboard materials. These applications include e.g. displays, a variety of interior design objects made of Reboard® materials, and printed packaging.
- For cardboard and corrugated board material
- High-gloss coating
- Suitable for post processing steps such as folding or cutting
Landor Marashield UV-CGL White Glass Primer
UV-curable ink for full-area roller coating onto flat glass. In addition to the currently available UV-CGL 170 Opaque White further brilliant colour shades will soon be obtainable.
- 2-component coating
- Very good adhesion to glass
- Very high chemical and mechanical resistance
- High opacity
Landor Marashield UV-FXG / FXM – Flexible Coating
UV-FXG and UV-FXM are suitable for roller-coating onto digital prints on flexible materials such as self-adhesive PVC foils and tarpaulin materials (plasticised PVC).
- For flexible substrates
- High-gloss (FXG) or matte (FXM) coating
Landor Marashield UV-PGL Glass Primer
UV inkjet inks often fail to adhere properly to challenging substrates, such as glass. Sufficient adhesion is provided by roller-coating the glass panes edge-to-edge with primer UV-PGL.
- Silicone-free, two-component primer for glass
- Highly transparent
- Very high mechanical and chemical resistance
Landor Marashield UV-RG / RM
UV-RG and UV-RM are suitable for roller-coating onto digital prints on rigid materials such as various plastics, wood, aluminium composite panels (Dibond®), and cardboard and corrugated board material.
- For rigid substrates
- High-gloss (RG) or matte (RM) coating